Tuesday 23 April 2013

Penally to Lydstep

Part of the Celtic Haven deal was the chance to receive some spa/beauty treatment.  Clearly the challenge to alter my looks would have been immense and so my wife reluctantly sacrificed a chance for a wet walk.

Route

Out came the bus pass and I caught a bus to Penally and walked back to Lydstep.  the weather was damp and misty which led to the donning of full waterproofs.  What foresight Mrs Bob has.

Penally Church
  However despite the weather the coast rarely disappoints.

Tenby South Beach

Caldey Island

St Margarets


Inaccessible beach

A big hole


It was a short walk and I was soon back at base where another swim was had followed by a coffee and a read on a very comfortable settee, whilst I waited for the vision to appear.

A good break was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment